Friday, July 12, 2013

Couple Love - Toolz and Tunde Demuren

Posted in: ,

Toolz was very reticent about her personal life and relationship earlier this year but recently, she and Tunde Demuren have been more open and often go as each others dates to public event and are photographed together on red carpets. I love that they're almost almost smiling or laughing in their ppictures :)








PS. I think after Yvonne spoke out about her botched secret relationship with Iyanya, other celebrities decided to learn from her experience.




7 comments:

  1. he likes them THICK!
    but why do skinny men like big things.. I'm not skinny but my ex n current bf's are skinny same with some of my thick friends...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thick mama...u and ur friends are fat jare. tell them to go lose weight...talking about thick.

      Delete
  2. Haha I agree with your P.S 100% in fact I was thinking that the entire time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really look good together. But everyone saying he is thin, he isn't jor. At least he has the abs lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... Toolz of Life. Go gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm Mr Demuren is enjoying ooo. toolz keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.