Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post Baby Body - Kim Kardashian Yet to Show Full Figure

Posted in: , , ,

Almost 2 months after she had her baby, Kim Kardashian is said to be intent on losing the 50 pounds she gained during pregnancy, plus a little bit more before she shows off her post-baby body. She has reportedly lost 25 pounds so far by eating healthy and the working out two times a day since her six-weeks post-delivery check-up.


I don't know why she's putting that pressure on herself, or maybe there's some branding or promotional sponsorship deal involved. Anyways, it seems she's really missing social media if not coming out in public. Yesterday, Kim posted a 3-second video of herself on Keek. Fully dressed like she was on her way out, the new mother filmed herself playfully sticking her tongue out before lovingly smiling at the camera.

One thing that shows from the keek clip though is that Kim looks happy and seems to be having fun. Just lik the last time she was seen in public way back in June, days before she gave birth, see here.

Kim made her first post-pregnancy appearance in a brief video for her mother Kris Jenner's daytime chat show earlier this month. In the pre-taped segment, she surprised her mom with a short message, saying:

'Hey mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person, but I’m just loving life a little bit too much at home right now. But I watch you every single day and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. I just want to say I love you and have an amazing show.'





2 comments:

  1. Maybe one of the reasons she is putting herself under pressure, is because of simple comments like you made above - posting a picture of her and mentioning that her face looks slimmer???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I shouldn't have put it like that. Removed now. Thanks.

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.