Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Bachelorette Ends With a Second Best Proposal

Posted in: , ,

The Bachelorette TV show ended last Monday with a proposal and an accepted ring, but I wasn't too thrilled with the two-part finale. In the first part of the finale, the bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, cried her eyes out when one of her two final guys decided he would leave the show because he wasn't in love with her. In her acceptance speech to the final guy, Chris Siegfried, she even refers to it, saying;


"I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks, that I couldn't see that the one thing I always needed was right in front of me. You have been by my side from the very beginning … I thank you every day for never giving up. And you mean the absolute world to me. I love you. I love you so much."

I don't doubt that she cares for him but I just don't know, I feel like this guy is second best choice for her. I know some marriage start off on shaky ground and it depends on the couple to make it work, so this might just be what will make them stronger. I remember Ashley and JP, I so loved their season, very real and focused. This wasn't really like that but I hope it works out so we can have another Bachelor wedding :)

Who follows the show, what did you think of the finale and the proposal?



2 comments:

  1. She doesn't love him. She is just settling in my opinion. How can a person fall out of love in like what? 2 mins?? Puh-lees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. I was so annoyed watching that engagement. The Bachelor series is just getting worse every year.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.