Monday, September 16, 2013

A Nigerian Post-Graduate Student Uses Basic Science To Prove Homosexuality And Gay Marriage Wrong?

Posted in: , , ,

So a Nigerian made a scientific breakthrough over the weekend while I on a mini-break. According to the summary of his science research results as published by Thisday Live, a University of Lagos post-graduate student has used physics, chemistry, maths and biology to prove, without a doubt, that homosexuality is not proper and is physically impossible. Hear him,

“I used two bar magnets in my research. A bar magnet is a horizontal magnet that has the North Pole and the South Pole and when you bring two bar magnets and you bring the North Pole together you find that the two North Poles will not attract. They will repel, that is, they will push away themselves showing that a man should not attract a man. If you bring two South Poles together you find that the two South Poles will not attract indicating that same-sex marriage should not hold. A female should not attract a female as South Pole of a magnet does not attract the South Pole of a magnet. But, when you bring a North Pole of a magnet and a South Pole of a magnet they will attract because they are not the same, indicating that a man will attract a woman because of the way nature has made a female.”

This is Chibuihem Stanley Amalaha, who according to Thisday is a student of University of Lagos studying Chemical Engineering at the School of Post Graduate Studies. His scientific background includes;

“I was the first to publish report about the 2006 total solar eclipse in the newspaper in Nigeria when I was writing for the defunct New Age newspaper. I also reported the true situation about the 2010 acid rain in Nigeria. I carried out analysis and found out that there was nothing like cancer of the skin attributed to the acid rain and by 2011, I emerged the best science reporter in Nigeria where I won Nigeria Media Merit Award in the energy category as a science editor with Compass newspapers.”

If this counts as scientific background, then I have a Phd in rocket science! I wonder at who even admitted this man as a post-graduate student? Has this topic of his research received approval from a supervisor? How did he manage to graduate with this mindset? He adds that pi is not equal to 22/7 by the way. And the Thisday reporter and editor that sent this in and approved it respectively, are they OK? More from the research;

The Chemistry of Gay Marriage

“In chemistry, I used chemical reactions and we have different types of chemical reactions. We have double decomposition reaction, decomposition reaction, neutralisation reaction and reduction oxidation reaction. But in chemistry I used a simple one known as neutralisation reaction which is a reaction where an acid reacts with a base to give you salt and water. For example, when you bring surphuric acid and you reacts it with sodium hydroxide which is a base you are going to have salt and water.  That tells you that the acid is a different body, the base is a different body and they will react. But if you bring an acid and you pour it on top of an acid chemistry there will be no reaction.  If you bring water and pour it on top it shows that there will be no reaction. If you bring a base either sodium hydroxide and you pour it on top of a sodium hydroxide you find out that there will be reaction showing that a man on top of a man will have no reaction. A woman on top of a woman will have no reaction, that is what chemistry is showing. Even in chemistry when you also use a process called electrolysis, which is if you use electrolysis of acidilated water, that is water you drop some droplets of acid on it, you found that the negative ions will be attracted to the positive ones while the positive ions will be attracted to the negative ones. So the negative ones are not attracted to their peers, they are all attracted to the positive electrode and the positive ones are not attracted to the positive electrode. Instead, the negative ion is attracted to positive electrodes and why is it that the negative is attracted to the positive? It is because they are not the same. Likewise a man cannot be attracted to a man as negative ion is not attracted to the negative electrode instead negative ion is attracted to the positive electrode. That is what electrolysis is showing us that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry.

The Biology of Gay Marriage

“In biology, I used simple experiments and I came down to a lay man. We have seen that the female of a fowl is called hen and the male of a fowl is called a cock. We have never seen where a cock is having sex with a cock and we have never seen where a hen is having sex with another. Even among lions when you go to the zoo you find out that lion does not mate with a lion instead a lion will mate with a lioness showing that a lion being a male will mate with lioness being a female. Now if animals that are of even lower creature understand so much, how come  human being made in the higher image of God that is even of higher creature will be thinking of  a man having sex with another and woman having sex with another woman? That shows that it’s a misnomer and when you come to real biological standard, when you see a lady you love there is what is called the follicle stimulating hormone. The follicle stimulating hormone in a man triggers what is called spermatogenesis through your brain which is called hypothalamus. It will send message to your brain when you see a lady you love and through the hypothalamus you will go after the lady. And it will trigger your spermatogenesis and the lady’s host follicles stimulating hormone will be triggered by the hypothalamus and it will stimulate her ovarian follicle. So in the man is the spermatogenesis, in female it’s the ovarian follicle. You find out that the sperm alone does not produce a child and the ovary alone in the female does not produce a child. They need each other for reproduction to occur and the follicle stimulating hormone in the man and that of the female promote different things. The sperm in the man alone doesn’t produce a child and ovary in the female alone does not produce a child, they need each other for reproduction to occur. So that shows how biology proves that gay marriage is wrong.

The Mathematics of Gay Marriage

In mathematics which is another core area of science, I used what is called the principle of commutativity and idepotency. Commutativity in mathematics is simply the arrangement of numbers or arrangement of letters in which the way you arrange them don’t matter. For example, if you say A + B in mathematics you are going to have B + A. For example, if I say two plus three it will give five. If I start from three, I say three plus two it also give you five showing that two plus three and three plus two are commutative because they gave the same results. That shows that A + B will give you B + A, you see that there is a change. In A + B, A started the journey while in B + A, B started the journey. If we use A as a man and use B as a woman we are going to have B + A that is woman and man showing that there is a reaction. A + B reacted, they interchanged and gave us B + A showing that commutativity obeys that a man should not marry a man and a woman should not marry a woman. If you use idempotency, it’s a reaction in mathematics where A + A = A. Actually in abstract algebra, A + A =2A but we are less concerned with the numerical value two. We are more less concerned with the symbols A, you find out that A + A will give you A showing that the whole thing goes unchanged.

So these are the principles I have used to prove gay marriage wrong in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and by the grace of God I am the only one that has proved this in the whole world.

I won't bother debunking the stupid conclusions he drew from his so-called research except to say, human beings are not physics, chemistry or mathematical beings. Biology has proven that homosexuality is found in the wild among many different animals. So Mr. Amalaha is totally wrong and deluded. He will wait for world recognition or a Nobel till he turns to dust!

The unfortunate thing is that millions of Nigerians either through religion or ignorance share this man's beliefs even if they don't go the extra mile of trying to prove their opinions with pseudo-scientific research results.

And for those who have been wondering whether I support gay people, yes I do. As much as I am a sinner, I cast no stones of judgment, but I let love lead.





29 comments:

  1. If his conclusions have been peer-reviewed, that school needs to be shut down.

    My brain hurts just reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the what?!? This dude is not serious. This is ridiculously embarrassing for all parties and institutions involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt if truly this man is a postgrad student of my alma mater, UniLag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like Jesus would do, love the sinner yes but never the sin!! Homosexuality is plain and simple, wrong..it is according to scripture an abomination! Can two men together or two women together re-produce as God commanded us to do in His word? NO! God set the standard establishment from the beginning when He created Adam and then formed Eve for him. If He wanted it to be different, He would have made a Steve for Adam and ordain and bless them in marriage. Those who practice homosexuality or lesbianism is living/walking in rebellion and will face God the only righteous judge on judgement day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of heterosexual couples can't reproduce (infertile couples, older couples, etc.) does that make them an "abomination"?

      If you believe in god, then you must believe that god doesn't make mistakes. There have always been and will probably always be people that love the same gender. Who cares? If you don't like gay folks ... don't date one!

      Delete
    2. Nobody is saying that everybody should become gay, which is where your analogy of Adam and Steve would come in. Heterosexual couples and single mothers continue to be in the majority and populating the earth very well. You're heterosexual, good for you, but are you perfect in all other aspects of life? We're all definitely going to face God one day.

      Delete
    3. Yes Myne, we are def going to face God one day (just that it will be too late) and please stop calling those who dont support gay ignorant.

      I dont support them because the bible says. If the bible says its wrong, then I say so too. If you are liberal as you say you are, then you dont need to call anyone ignorant.- am not the anon above

      All I have seen and noticed is that people who wants fame love to support the rave. But be it known that the things ( about morals, especially bout sex) of God must always go contrary to world's standard. They can never be the same. Once the they are same, something is wrong- check them out - they can never be the same.

      off the topic, I dont know if it's my PC but I dont like the new-look of your blog.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    4. Let's get this straight, I'm not calling those who do not support homosexuality ignorant, shoot, I'm no champion of homosexuality for homosexuality sake. I support GAY PEOPLE and rights for them.

      I said this man, and anyone who tries to PROVE homosexuality wrong through Science is ignorant because verifiable research and all the results are out there for anyone who really wants to be informed.

      About the site, what exactly don't you like?


      Delete
  5. I won't even bother to respond to the guy's thoughts (which he calls research).
    I would however like to comment on the first part of your last phrase - "As much as I am a sinner, I cast no stones of judgment, but I let love lead."

    I don't know if you are a christian but if you are, I think it's wrong to keep calling yourself a sinner. I hear Christians say this all the time - "I am a sinner". If we are sinners then what did Christ (who came to take away the sin of the world) do on the cross? Sinners (people who refuse to accept Christ) have their reward. Anyone who has accepted Christ is not a sinner. Yes I WAS a sinner but Christ has paid for my sins.

    Apologies for digressing but I had to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot of different doctrine and theology surrounding that and I don't like going too deep about that on this blog. Suffice to say I believe as a Born Again Christian, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, but sometimes, I'm not in Christ and I make mistakes, so I have to ask for forgiveness by the blood, and forgive myself to get back to grace.

      What Christ did on the cross was to take away the sins of the world, and make the grace always and readily available. On an individual basis, we have to daily work towards that salvation, and when we rebel and do not come back, we are sinners.

      If you don't agree, I understand. Faith and belief are personal. Just wanted to answer as you made time to comment. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  6. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions. If he feels he is wrong, good for him. I have nothing against gay people but Myne, you are being very judgemental by calling his work stupid and deluded. To each their own, live and let live. He has not gone to meet a gay couple and tell them to get seperated becaused A+A=A. I think its quite wrong of you to do this even though its your blog. It also does not matter that millions of nigerians either through ignorance or religion share this guy's belief. You as well as million others share the belief that its right so please don't try to force your opinion. Let's just stop overflogging this issue abeg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This man in particular is deluded because he thinks the world will recognise this "pseudo-research" and award him for it. I am saying this as a biologist and someone with an advanced degree in research, my support for gays [or not] has nothing to do with it.

      Delete
    2. He's not expressing an "opinion" though. He's saying that this nonsense he's concocted is scientific fact, which its not.

      Delete
  7. Thank you.Although I think this man made no discovery as we already knew these things from primary school,I agree that Myne comes across as judging those who don't share her belief that homosexuality is right or not wrong.Nobody is judging the sinners here but the act.
    I would say get off your reverse moral high horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If one's religion, culture, experience or instinct makes them averse to homosexuals, then they're entitled to such feelings and opinion as long it does not lead them to hate or harm gay people.

      Delete
  8. I have been following this blog since the days of Mynewhitmanwrites simply because it was different, liberal and open-minded. Lately, I've been wondering if this page isn't looking more like the others. What i see here lately is highly judgemental, conclusive and downgrading. Myne, re-read these;
    'I won't bother debunking the stupid conclusions he drew from his so-called research'
    'The unfortunate thing is that millions of Nigerians either through religion or ignorance share this man's beliefs even if they don't go the extra mile of trying to prove their opinions with pseudo-scientific research results.'
    'So Mr. Amalaha is totally wrong and deluded. He will wait for world recognition or a Nobel till he turns to dust!'
    Haba! What happened to publishing and let commenters dissect. With your infused thoughts, you were already stirring the convo in your direction which could be wrong or right. You could have done better dear Myne.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you anon, Myne plz check what you are writing up lately. I also agree with another anon, I don't like the new look of your blog.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anon 2:07, This site is now romancemeetslife, and unlike when I saved my thoughts for my books while mynewhitmanwrites, now, you'll find a lot of my personal thoughts and beliefs in the articles tagged as opinion, like this one. On debate or round-table articles, I call for discussions and remain neutral.

      I say it's unfortunate that people believe homosexuality can be PROVED wrong because it has led to laws that may lead to hatred and harm for homosexual people. As you know, some have been killed in Nigeria and elsewhere for this very reason. Our laws not just legislate against gay marriage, but also gay love and gay people. I find that sad, so forgive me if I decide to voice it out when men like Amalaha are published in a national newspaper as gospel

      Delete
    3. @Anon 5:35, I removed some features of the site to make it easier for those who have complained to me that it's heavy and hard to load RML or comment from their devices. It's still a work in process though. Is there any particular feature you miss or would like to see?

      Delete
  9. LMAO!

    Then I am indeed an emeritus Professor cos I realized from the first line that this was a big joke! Chei.

    Cant stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This goes to show some people have too much time..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll like to point out that this is Myne's blog and she's allow to state her opinion whenever for all the anons displeased.
    About the research; once I started reading the resoning of N/S parts of magnet, I gave up on its credibility.
    I do not think it is our place to judge how people choose to live THEIR lives

    ReplyDelete
  12. The guys science is totally wack but that doesn't make the statement false. Whether we like it or not, the major essence of our life is procreation then others can follow. If we don't speak then homosexuals will see their act as normal. It is abnormal. I won't state religion here but basic science shows that it is not normal. Homosexuals may feel that it is something that you are born into, they should know that it is an abnormality and should not be celebrated. I just hope that science in the future will discover the gene that causes this abnormality and find solutions. Plants and animals obey this rule, why then humans.
    I have no beef with homos but I don't like when people celebrate it.
    I am also one of the propagandist for no marital privileges for homosexuals but allowed to live their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Half way through that article i started getting brain ache.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why are u guys jelous about his research.....the fact is that gay marriage is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In Behavioural Science/Psychiatry, there's this defense mechanism called "Reaction formation". #dazall

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait somebody said something about being jealous about his research????????????
    DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?

    I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.



    Here is my blog post :: Capture His Heart Scam

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.