Friday, September 13, 2013

Rihanna's Blue Lips - Something You May Wear Yourself?

Posted in: , ,

Rihanna was in London some days ago to launch the Rihanna for River Island SS14 collection, and for the party, she wore blue lipstick and a black see-through shirt. Funny enough, no one is talking about the shirt as they would usually do, all eyes are on Rihanna's blue lips.

What do you think, are other shades of lipstick other than red and pink making a comeback? I know such colors as blue, black, purple, etc.. were more common when I was uni. Would you wear blue lipstick?

PS - I first saw Rihanna's blue lips in this picture below shared by Toke Makinwa on Instagram - a repost from Rhoda Ebun, a Nigerian stylist who got a hug from Rihanna on the red carpet.




5 comments:

  1. I think she looks like a cold, dead fish. Certainly not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes her look like a corpse sorry I pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two comments above mine are spot on. Alien looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He lives. He is still much alive. Endtime things. Dnt be decieve. Remember its still on rapture. www.facebook.com/arkliffmusic

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.