Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Van Vicker Marks 10th Anniversary With His Wife With Picture of Them Dating in Secondary School

Posted in: , ,

Most people never forget their first love. Most people never get to marry their first love and some of those who do grow out of it before long. Van Vicker is among the few who did marry their first love, and still in love and enjoying their marriage as the years go by. To mark their 10th wedding anniversary after a total of 19 years together, he shared this picture with the caption...


Its my 10th wedding anniversary TODAY, yeeaaaa. I pray the Lord grants me many, many, more years in marriage with my wife, Adjoa van Vicker. Amen. SEE US IN A FLASH BACK IN 1995 IN SECONDARY SCH. Its being 19yrs together.

Below are some more pictures of Van Vicker with his wife and family over this past year. RML wishes them many more happy years!








11 comments:

  1. Wow i have never seen his wife, this is the first time. They are a really cute family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy married life to them, some young marriages don't have it easy at all. I was 19 when I married and after just three years and 2 kids, I have tired. I pray we rich 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely couple, I pray their marriage continues like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. Am so much falling in love... Its really nice.
    Visit jasharon11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww.... I'm jealous oooo

    Very happy for them

    ReplyDelete
  6. u have a qte babe and gorgious kidz men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. qute wife n gorgious kids! take gud care of dem men!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow good 4u guys I'm jealous now

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.