Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Man Candy - Drake. Shirtless. Selfie.

Posted in: , ,
Drake Selfie

It does make one kinda speechless. Canadian rapper Drake shared a selfie of himself in the bathroom and with no shirt on. The thirst is real for some ladies right about now, lol.

Someone mentioned that the best thing they like about shirtless Drake is the lack of tattoos. Even our Peter PSquare has some. I don't mind tattoos myself, but give me a fit manly chest anytime, tattoos or nay.

Ladies which do you prefer, tattoos or none on a guy?

See another picture below...

Drake Shirtless Picture




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.