Friday, June 27, 2014

Infographic: Why Sex is Good for Your Health

Posted in: , , , ,

When I received this infographic on "Why Sex is Good for Your Health", I knew I just had to share. I have posted before how much health benefits can be got from good loving sex [here] and the only thing better is to see it all visually displayed.

This infographic details the many benefits of a healthy sex and provides interesting statistics around this topic.

For example,  did you know that in a typical sex session lasting 25 minutes, men will on average burn 100 calories and women will burn 69?

Check it out below...






Source - Evoke.ie



1 comment:

  1. Quite informative.
    Now lets get to work!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.