Monday, June 23, 2014

Pictures - Jillian Michaels Poses Nude For Shape Magazine: 40 Is The New 20

Posted in: , , , ,

Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels covers the July/August issue of Shape Magazine, and inside, she goes nude to showcase her ripped body at 40.

The only exercise DVD I've been using for a while now has been the Biggest Loser boot camp compilation, so I kind of know how hard core Jillian is. And to think she's 40, I'll get there someday, lol....

Jillian Michaels has two kids with partner Heidi Rhoades, daughter Lukensia, 4, and son Phoenix, 2. The couple adopted their baby girl the same week Rhoades gave birth to their son in May 2012.

Continue reading for excerpts and some pictures.




Jillian Michaels tells Shape magazine about turning 40 and her best part of her body, and why she does what she does.

"I won't lie. This birthday was hard, but when I think back on my 20s and 30s, I look better now than I ever have. It's important for women to have overall strength, because when you feel physically powerful, it transcends into every facet of your life."

"My best reason for having strong arms is because I love to pick up my kids. Metaphorically speaking, it means I can carry a lot of responsibility on my shoulders -- and I do -- for my family, friends, and fans."

"There are so many good reasons to exercise. It doesn't matter how profound or superficial your motives are, as long as it's something that matters to you."

"My abs are the best part of my body. I know I'm lucky because when I'm in decent shape overall they tend to get toned very quickly. Having a strong core gives you a solid foundation and helps with injury prevention, which is critical to good health. Do I want a better butt? Sure, but I'm healthy and can wear my skinny jeans, and that's good enough!"

"Yes, I'm older, but I'm also wiser, and that's a more intrinsic type of beauty."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.