Monday, June 23, 2014

Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know?” Gets Amazing Cover By British Singer Sam Smith

Posted in: , , ,


Sam Smith is becoming a Youtube sensation after he delivered a heartbreakingly touching version of Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know?” for an episode of “Grey’s Anatomy”

If you're like me, you probably had not heard of the British singer before now, but you just have to listen to this song!

I am a fan of Greys and often they get me tears with their music soundtrack. Now I'm wondering which episode has this song? Sam Smith's take on what is normally a dance track is simply awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.