Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Beyonce's Sister Solange Was Once Close To Their Dad's New Baby Mama [Photos]

Posted in: , , ,
Matthew Knowles, dad to Beyonce and Solange with ex-wife Tina Knowles, is currently being sued for paternity by yet another woman –  a 30-year-old woman named TaQoya Branscomb in Texas [read here].

Since going public with her suit, all the blogs have been digging to find out everything they can about TaQoya. We know she was once a lingerie model and now she's a real estate agent. Now we find out she once knew Solange?

First, TaQoya did an interview where she tells Hip Hollywood that her days as a lingerie model are behind her. Below are some pics.


"First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now…

Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago…

And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”



And now, TMZ has discovered that TaQoya was once friends with Matthew’s daughter Solange. Check out the photo (top) allegedly taken from one of their many nights out.

Mathew Knowles' alleged baby mama was tight with Solange Knowles ... but Solange had no idea her friend was banging her dad.

TaQoya Branscomb has sued Mathew, claiming he got her pregnant in 2010 ... around the time Beyonce's mom, Tina Knowles, filed for divorce.

We’re told TaQoya met Solange in 2008 through a stylist.   They hung out together on multiple occasions in nightclubs and bars in Houston.

Now here’s where the plot thickens.  We’re told Matthew knew his daughter was hanging out with TaQoya. But Solange was in the dark.

If Solange's incident with Jay Z with rumors that he was cheating on Beyonce, we can only guess what she would've done to her so-called friend if she knew TaQoya and her father were having an affair.

If in fact Matthew did know his daughter and his (alleged) mistress were friends, he should be ashamed of himself. No wonder his wife decided to step away, their family probably knew there was a huge mess and not just one baby-mama.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.