Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Couple Love - Adanna Ohakim and David Steinacker Count Down to White Wedding

Posted in: , , ,

Adanna Ohakim and David Steinacker are one cute interracial couple [see couple love post]. They have already done their civil marriage, and now they are counting down to their church wedding!

The beautiful bride shared the above picture on Instagram with the caption;

I love you without knowing how,or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. So effortlessly. So intimate, my souls melts when your lips touch against mine. You're my everything & I can't wait to take those vows with you in the presence of God & our friends #WeddingCountDown #ChurchWedding #AdannaDavid.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.