Monday, August 18, 2014

Back Together - Karrueche Tran Still Crushing On Chris Brown, Makes Him Her #MCM

Posted in: , , ,

Karrueche is back with Chris Brown and he's the subject of her Man Crush Monday (#MCM).

The aspiring model and socialite had been photographed cozing up to the rapper at a football game and she shared one of those photos on Instagram today with the tag;

"Lovers.. Friends.. We love, we laugh, we fight.. It's complicated and I can't explain it but it's not for you to understand but us .. My MCM ❤️"

Why do I feel like rolling my eyes? LOL... See the post and more pictures below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.