Monday, August 18, 2014

Tinsel Couple Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade Engaged After Proposal At Statue of Liberty

Posted in: , ,

Osas Ighodaro and RML man candy Gbenro Ajibade [see photos here and here] met as co-stars on Nigerian soap Tinsel, started dating about a year ago, and are now engaged.

Osas and Gbenro have kept their relationship very quiet but have come out now that they've made it official. Gbenro proposed by the Statue of Liberty in New York, and Osas said YES!

Gbenro announced the news and shared the photo above on Instagram with the following message to his new fiance.


Four words fourteen letters that take forever to say,with you these words are too important to let them have their way. You’ve had my back for endless days,knowing my habitual ways,seen my worst and STILL stood by me even when my best of friends deserted me and strings weren’t attached between us you were there staying strong inspiring,motivating n loyal to our friendship regardless of all my madness.I can say am forever grateful and I LOVE YOU in so many ways but none is clearer than committing my days..@officialosas grow old with me,for the best is yet to be…..#shesaidYES#AGE#GREATNESS#emojiemoji!


Meanwhile this is the third couple Tinsel has produced;

Over a year ago Chuks and Ene (Florence Uwaleke and Okechukwu), a couple who was married on the show, announced they were actually a couple off the show and had their wedding soon afterwards.

Also Telema Duke (Damilola Adegbite) and Kwame (Chris Attoh) were also first a couple on Tinsel and now they're engaged and expecting a baby [See proposal].

And now, Soji and Adanna (Gbenga and Osas). Wow! Congrats to them!

Who's next Gideon Okeke and Linda Ejiofor? LOL... we're watching..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.