Monday, August 18, 2014

Uzo Aduba Wins Emmy Award For Orange Is The New Black Role

Posted in: ,

Uzo Aduba, the Nigerian American actress "Crazy Eyes" on the hit series 'Orange Is The New Black' won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards which held this past weekend.

After picking her award, an Uzo said in her acceptance speech;

"I'm stuffed. I'm beyond full. My cup runneth over right now. I feel absolutely all of those things: I feel full of joy, like a fountain. Mission accomplished." 

Uzo Aduba was nominated in her category alongside OITNB co-stars Natasha Lyonne and Laverne Cox. Congrats to her. Check out her mom's note to her on the win.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.