Sunday, September 21, 2014

Linda Ikeji Stuns In White For Birthday Dinner

Posted in: ,

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji recently turned 34 and to celebrate, she bought a new toy [pics here]. She calls it "my brand new 2014 Range Rover Sports Supercharged. Early birthday present from me to me."

The new car is white, and last night, Linda stepped out in matching white from head to toe to enjoy her birthday dinner with friends and family.

BTW, there has been whispers of Linda wearing an engagement ring or is it a wedding ring even on her right hand? So is Linda hitched?

See more photos below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.