Sunday, September 21, 2014

Zoe Saldana Pole Dances on The Train With Husband

Posted in: , ,

Zoe Saldana is said to be expecting twins, and ever since her bump popped and she debited it during her ice-bucket challenge, she has been thorughly enjoying herself. And I also love the sweet friendship between her and husband Marco Perego.

The couple were alone on an airport train and both decided to do a little pole dancing. Zoe shared a clip of their mischief on Instagram, captioning it;

“Let’s do that again!!! Absolute boredom at #Dulles airport,” “#poledancing is difficult under these conditions Hahahaha.”

Watch below... She didn’t quite get up or round the pole, but hey…she’s pregnant! LOL...






6 comments:

  1. Hi there, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this point in time i am reading this
    great educational post here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to increase your knowledge just keep visiting this
    web page and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good post! We will be linking to this particularly
    great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it
    up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later
    on. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually when someone doesn't be aware of after that its
    up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.