Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wiz and Amber Are Really Getting Divorced - See The Divorce Filing and Her Last Tweet

Posted in: , ,

Yes, Amber and Wiz are going their separate ways. I found it hard to believe, but facts are real. TMZ has just released the divorce papers Amber filed against Wiz Khalifa. This is coming just a few weeks after celebrating their first year anniversary, and Amber wishing her husband a happy birthday with the picture above tagged; Happy 27th Birthday @mistercap I'll love u forever.... Hope this year is an amazing one for u sweetheart

But just yesterday, a day after their separation and same day she filed the papers, she had tweeted;



So what moment is Amber Rose reliving? Some say she caught him cheating. I don't know. The only good thing about all this, the separation seems to be amicable. See the divorce paper below...

Related - Game Time For Wiz Khalifa and Son



The internet is filed with reports that she cheated with Nick Cannon .This is because just last week, he became her manager.He too is divorcing Mariah Carey so its easy to assume he is the cause .TMZ reported that they have confirmed from close sources who say it has to do with infidelity but not with Nick Cannon.

Just two weeks ago,Wiz told Sister to Sister magazine he can never cheat on her..He said

It ain’t hard. There is no temptation for me. You gotta keep THOTs in their place. I smoke with ‘em, chill, but it doesn’t go past that,I love my son. I take care of my son. Spending time with him is definitely that reset button that I be needing during the day,"

However above is her last tweet before she shared her nude photo yesterday, saying, "let the selfies begin."

They separated on Monday, and she filed for divorce on Tuesday. Some say this is all happening too fast, and her tweets are very suggestive and a clear indication that something was amiss. Maybe she did catch him cheating... SMH...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.