Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#Fappening - Hope Solo Responds To Leaked Naked Pictures

Posted in: , ,

Hope Solo was included in the #fappening second wave of leaked naked pics of female celebraties that took place last weekend, click to see. Before then, the US Soccer star had been embroiled in a domestic violence case against her sister and nephew which escalated till the police were called. The case is now in court.

Hope Solo released the following statement on her Facebook page addressing both issues;


It is extremely sad and unfortunate that the rights of so many women were violated by the unauthorized release of private photographs. This act goes beyond the bounds of human decency and, as such, I stand united with all the women affected and am exploring every option to protect my privacy.

In addition, while I understand that the public desires more information regarding the allegations against me, I continue to maintain my innocence against these charges. And, once all the facts come to light and the legal process is concluded, I am confident that I will be fully exonerated.



2 comments:

  1. Well, male celebrities are needed as well...
    So please, leak some of hot man meat too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. all this artists, celebrities and football stars seems not just able to pull themselves together most times they fall like pack if cards.
    The Lumdy Blog Review|Quintessence Gallery Presents IJE UWA (Life's Trajectory)

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.