Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bill Cosby Called Out On Rape Allegations By Comedian Hannibal Buress

Posted in: ,

Bill Cosby of The Cosby Show fame has upwards of 13 rape allegations against him? And he even settled some of them out of court. Wow! OK, I think I was sleeping on this one. What?!

The allegations and court cases are not hidden, but not publicized either it seems. Until comedian Hannibal Buress decided to make it a part of his stage act because he's tired of Bill Cosby's patronising attitude to black people. Read his comments below...


"And it's even worse because Bill Cosby has the fucking smuggest old black man public persona that I hate. Pull your pants up, black people. I was on TV in the '80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom. Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby. So, brings you down a couple notches.

I don't curse on stage. Well, yeah, you're a rapist, so, I'll take you sayin' lots of motherfuckers on Bill Cosby: Himself if you weren't a rapist.

…I want to just at least make it weird for you to watch Cosby Show reruns.

…I've done this bit on stage, and people don't believe. People think I'm making it up.

…That shit is upsetting. If you didn't know about it, trust me. You leave here and google 'Bill Cosby rape.' It's not funny. That shit has more results than Hannibal Buress."

Who has heard about this before? You can educate yourself here if you're like me and has been sleeping on a bicycle :)

BTW, the comedian made the comments during a set at the Trocadero in Philadelphia last week, and you can watch it yourself below...



Via Jezebel




1 comment:

  1. This is also the first time hearing this am so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.