Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Covers - Nicki Minaj Opens Up On Toned Down Makeup Look For GQ Magazine

Posted in: , ,

Nicki Minaj on the cover of GQ's November issue looks very sedate and natural, no green colored wig, and no yellow lip gloss. In the inside story, she talks about choosing to go back to a more natural look compared to her previous wild colors.
“I always thought that by the time I put out a third album, I would want to come back to natural hair and natural makeup. I thought, I will shock the world again and just be more toned down. I thought that would be more shocking than to keep on doing exactly what they had already seen.”

You like? See another pic after the cut.

Related - Nicki Minaj Has Leaked Nude Photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.