Monday, October 6, 2014

Kim Kardashian Disses Sister Khloe For Posting Quotes On Instagram

Posted in: , , , ,

Kim Kardashian took to Twitter earlier today to share her thoughts on users who use their Instagram to post messages and not photos. This could be a subliminal message (sub) or maybe the continuation of a conversation with her sister Khloé Kardashian, who regularly posts messages and quotes on her Instagram page.

Kim tweeted;
"People who post lots of quotes have major issues lol. I can't take all the quotes in my feed. Twitter is ok but IG is for pics!" 

Check out some of the quotes and messages Khloé has shared on her IG.

"And you were just like the moon, so lonely, so full of imperfections, but just like the moon, you shined in time of darkness."

"Remain humble, but still let these bitches know."

And one month ago Khloé shared, "Maybe one day we'll find that place where you and I could be together. And we'll catch our dreams within the waves of change. So smile for me one last time and believe we'll meet again. Until then, I'll be missing you."

What do you think of sharing quotes on Instagram, do you do it?







2 comments:

  1. I think it's your business what you decide to do with your own account as long as it's not against public policy. Quotes are the reason I got hooked on IG, not impressed by those Instagram pictures that are usually false representations of people's lives. And I recently started posting my own quotes too. Sue me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it, and there are actually apps to help you so Kim can shut up jare.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.