Saturday, October 18, 2014

RML Wedding Anniversary - It's 4 Years of Love For Ekeoma and Chidi Lemchi!

Posted in: , ,

Ekeoma and Chidi Lemchi celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary two days ago, and their messages of love warmed my heart! Ekeoma says;

Its 4 years today. Father I thank you for blessing me with a good husband and for the wonderful kids you gave us. Its been you all the way Lord. Baby I love you and will continue to do so all the days of my life. Happy wedding anniversary to us. 

Check out Chidi's heart melting message, their current family, and some pics from their wedding below...

Chidi wrote this awesome note on FB for his beautiful wife;

It's FOUR YES already today..
I have a lot I could write about concerning this marriage, a lot. But I will not write because words fail me to describe how happy & excited I am about my marriage.
Is this marriage perfect? No.
Are we happy? In capital letters, YES.
My advice to bachelor's, when you want to marry, go to Anambra state, Anambra women make the best wives. I speak from experience. I live with one and in the last four years I have known nothing but joy and gladness.
God know say my blood dey hot so He arranged this woman to balance my life. Four years ago, no one gave us a chance but here we are excited to be celebrating four years of fantastic marriage.
I am miles away from home today (where I dey find food for the house) but I miss nothing because babe your presence is all over here in my hotel room.
Happy wedding anniversary Sugar!!!

Awww.... that is just so real and loving. Anambra woman, where are you guys? LOL...

RML wishes Ekeoma and Chidi amazing blessings on their anniversary, and many more years of love.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.