Saturday, October 18, 2014

Amber Rose About To Blow As Nick Cannon Reveals Upcoming Book

Posted in: ,

Nick Cannon has recently began managing Amber Rose, and he told Us Weekly of her upcoming book, among other business deals they have lined up for the starlet.

"We're super excited about her brand. I feel like she's one of those people who are truly an icon when it comes to fashion, style, and even just someone in pop culture. I want to help her develop a lot of things and the first thing we are starting with is a book. We just did a huge book deal that we are really excited about."

"We kind of came up with a lot of the concepts together, but it's going to be something where I think it's going to shock a lot of people. I think it's going to be really good for her brand and launch. My plan is to [begin with] the book then television, and so many other things. You'll see, it will be out soon!"




1 comment:

  1. Nick Cannon is deluded if he thinks this is going somewhere. Here's my take on the book:
    Chapter one: former stripper, easy on the eye.
    Chapter two: my claim to fame is dating rap artistes
    Chapter three: i marry one of them, have his baby, file for divorce.
    The end.
    There's nothing else to say about this matter.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.