Thursday, November 20, 2014

Raven-Symone Slams Rumors Bill Cosby Sexually Assaulted Her

Posted in: ,

Raven-Symone rose to fame as Bill Cosby's step-granddaughter on "The Cosby Show," and sometime yesterday, memes about a dark side to her closeness to the comedian began making the rounds. The young star is speaking out against those rumors that he sexually assaulted her.

She posted the above picture to her Instagram with the caption below...

"I was NOT taking advantage of by Mr. Cosby when I was on the Cosby Show! I was practically a baby on that show and this is truly a disgusting rumor that I want no part of! Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness. Now keep me out of this!"

Some of the pictures circulated include the following, especially where her little hand is placed in the first picture.



Meanwhile, Bill Cosby continues to insist he has no comments on the allegations against it. This week, Netflix postponed the premiere of a Cosby comedy special, NBC scrapped a TV project and TV Land has pulled reruns of "The Cosby Show" from its lineup. Check out the video below of Cosby's only reaction to the press on the issue. He has since cancelled scheduled appearances on The Queen Latifah Show and the Letterman Show.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.