Saturday, December 6, 2014

Amber Rose Poses Topless For Oyster Magazine - Says 'I Don't Have Fake Boobs or Butt'

Posted in: ,

Newly divorced Amber Rose shared some teasers from this photoshoot with Oyster magazine some weeks ago and now the full spread is out in print. The former stripper has dated Kanye West in the past and was most recently married to Wiz Khalifa. She appears half naked and showing off her backside in the photos, as well as posing with some ripped male models.

In a brief Q&A, the 31 year old mom of one seemed to poke fun at other people who had posed naked in the past, but who have had plastic surgery. Is she referring to Kim Kardashian?

Check out more pics and her comments below...

When does she feel sexiest?

"'I feel sexiest when I'm naked.'I'm all natural. I don't have fake boobs or a fake butt.'

What can't she take in a relationship?

I never want to be asked 'to have a 3some. I don't share.'

What has she learned from her previous relationships?

'Not to give too much of myself...Save some for just me.'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.