Monday, December 15, 2014

Jennifer Aniston Slams Reports She Chose Career Over Being a Mother

Posted in: ,

Actress Jennifer Aniston is a Hollywood superstar and is being considered for several awards as the years rolls over, yet interviewers keep focusing on her personal life, asking about her marriage and having children.

Worse are those that make up their own stories, especially she says, those who have started and continue to circulate rumors about her refusing to have children while married to Brad Pitt for 7 years. In an interview with Allure magazine, Jennifer Aniston said this was the most difficult thing she’s ever battled in the press.

“Oh, God, so many painful things. The accusation that I’ve put my career before the want, the desire to be a mother. This continually is said about me: that I was so career-driven and focused on myself; that I don’t want to be a mother, and how selfish that is.

I have a lot of friends who decided not to have children, who can’t have children, or are trying but are having a difficult time. There’s all sorts of reasons why children aren’t in people’s lives, and no one has the right to assume. It’s quite rude, insulting, and ignorant. I don’t like [the pressure] that people put on me, on women – that you’ve failed yourself as a female because you haven’t procreated.

I don’t think it’s fair. You may not have a child come out of your vagina, but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t mothering -- dogs, friends, friends’ children. Even saying it gets me a little tight in my throat.”

Jennifer Aniston has been nominated for the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards for her role in the film, “Cake.” She says her fiancé since 2012, 43-year-old actor Justin Theroux, remains by her side and is very supportive, but she did not open up on a date for their wedding;

“We do talk about it all the time. We’re equals. He’s a nurturer. He is so fiercely loyal. Beyond protective. I mean, the way he takes care of our dogs, he takes care of me, he takes care of friends.”

We wish her all the best, and I wish the papers would stop all the rumors and let her alone to live her life in peace.


The guy that gave Jennifer Aniston "The Rachel" cut-- hairstylist and BFF to the actress Chris McMillan -- is seen in a skin-to-skin embrace with the Friends star




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.