Monday, December 1, 2014

Kim Kardashian Makes Kanye Her #MCM Amidst Divorce Rumors

Posted in: , ,

Kim Kardashian-West has professed her 'bff and husband', Kanye, as her Monday crush in an Instagram post. She says she's missing Kanye who himself is on tour and has a show tonight. Kim shared the pic above with the caption;

My MCM goes to my BFF & husband! Miss you baby! #HurryHome #GoodLuckTonight


Her post is coming amidst divorce rumors swirling about the couple because they did not spend Thanksgiving together. I think their respective business schedules are just not conducive to that for now. People should leave them alone. I see Kim and Kanye together for a while :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.