Monday, December 1, 2014

Tonto Dike Kisses Mystery Man In New Photos

Posted in: ,

Tonto Dikeh is fond of showing off expensive designer gifts from her mystery Boo and also photos from when they jet off to vacation together. However, she has never shared pictures of "MR X" as she calls him. Until now.

A couple of days ago, Tonto Dike shared a teaser photo of both of them kissing on her Instagram and also explains why she's being so mysterious and not showing his face.


‘I have had a friend (Cheap skate) Sleep with n even baby mama’Ed my man’s child*#Atm so pls excuse me while I protect my Happiness n still be myself #Nochildzones #happierthanlowkeys #KeyNLock’

Apparently, it's because her friend once snatched her man and had a child for him.. SMH...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.