Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nicki Minaj and Ex-Boyfriend In Twitter Fight As BreakUp Turns Messy

Posted in: , ,

I find it disturbing when couples bring their relationship issues to social media. When it was Chris Brown and Karrueche, I could overlook that for their relatively young age, but Nicki Minaj and her ex Safree Samuels are both over 30, and were together for over 10 years, longer than some people were married before calling it quits. So why disgrace themselves in public?

Just a few days and for the first time, Nicki Minaj spoke about the break-up and how it has left her very unstable since it happened some months ago. Before then, she had tried to keep it private following the former couple's trend of keeping their relationship out of the public eye.

Everything changed yesterday after news broke that Safaree Samuels was talking about killing himself, and may be blackmailing Nicki over speaking with the press. Nicki blew up on Twitter.

Nicki wrote a series of tweets slamming her ex before she then apologized to her fans;

"Anything you don’t appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul. I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump,'

"No one puts fear in my heart!! Cuz I know God is real!!!! He's seen me be loyal to the point ppl said I was stupid. So dig ur grave!"

"I'm sorry. My fans know this isn't me, 'Hate this. But I'm human. I do so much. Too much. No man would have stayed loyal in this game like me.'


Safaree then followed up with his own side of the story







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.