Sunday, December 14, 2014

Real Housewives Star Shares Nude Picture By Accident

Posted in: , ,

Real Housewives of Orange County cast member, Vicki Gunvalson, accidentally posted a nude photo on Instagram a few days ago, and has now offered an apology to her fans and Bravo The reality had posted a photo of complimentary earphones without knowing that the package reflected her topless body as she took a picture of the said gift.

The photo was quickly removed from her social media when she realized what happened through her fan's comments on the post. However, you can see the picture below courtesy of bloggers who were able to grab screenshots before she deleted the photo.



Gunvalson used her Facebook and Twitter accounts to issue an apology to fans, saying that the photo was posted by mistake and that she didn't see the reflection when she posted the image.

"I'm a human being and we make mistakes. I wanted to shout out to Bravo for my Beats while blow drying my hair and getting ready for work, I clearly couldn't see the reflection when I posted the image on Instagram. I apologise to anyone that saw the picture and am deeply embarrassed."

Lesson for all. Never take photos of anything while naked!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.