Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Horror Comes Online In Unfriended - See Trailer

Posted in: , ,

Unfriended was trending on Twitter so I decided to check it out. The trailer got me quaking in my boots. It's like an episode of Law and Order SVU gone wrong crossed with I Know What You Did Last Summer! So scary!

The movie starts on the anniversary of the suicide of a teenager named Laura Barns. Laura shot herself in the head on the school premises after an embarrassing video of her went viral. The trailer shows how it seems like Laura's ghost is back to get revenge on her friends, one of whom had posted the video of her. She invades their group video chat and mayhem ensues. Who's a horror fan? Check out the trailer below...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.