Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Usher Engaged To Grace Miguel - Check Out The Bling!

Posted in: , ,

Usher is engaged to Grace Miguel his long time girlfriend, business partner, and manager. She is 10 years older than him. The RnB singer has been previously married to another older woman, Tameka Foster, with whom he shares two sons.

46 year old Grace Miguel is a mother of one from a previous relationship and though there had been rumors of the engagement, it was confirmed when she showed off her huge engagement ring as the couple took a stroll in Miami beach recently.

There are reports the couple are planning to marry this year. Usher has kept his relationship mostly private but said in an interview with Billboard magazine last year;

"I have an incredible partner and manager. She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life and my career. She’s someone who’s been able to support and understand all of who I am. Not just as a dancer or as a performer or as a singer, but as a humanitarian and a business man and as a person."

Congrats and all the best to them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.