Saturday, February 14, 2015

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Share PDA For Valentine's Day

Posted in: , ,

Rapper Chris Brown first posted a shout out to his girlfriend Karrueche Tran on Instagram, and an hour later, she returned the favor. They fight in public, make up in public and so it should be no surprise that they also show their love publicly.

So sweet. Karrueche Tran shared the photo above with her message. See the photo Chris Brown posted and their messages below...

Chris Brown wrote, "Happy Valentine's Day beautiful.... I'm so thankful to have and soul that cares for me the way you do. Love you babe"

Karrueche Tran replied, "Happy Valentine's Day to my love.. You drive me crazy and you've made me crazy but that's just us, I love you just as much as you love trying to match my outfits."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.