Saturday, February 14, 2015

Toyin Aimakhu Gets Red Hot Car From Husband As Valentine's Day Gift [Photos]

Posted in: ,

Toyin Aimakhu and her husband Adeniyi Johnson have totally gotten over their brief but much publicized separation and reconciliation which happened last month. They are using the Valentine’s Day to completely put the past where it belongs. First, Toyin shared a love post to her hubby on social media, and then it turns out that he did something even bigger for her offline! He got her a car!

Toyin wrote;

Happy val @adeniyijohnson thanks for showing me what true and sincere love is and thanks for making me closer to GOD..The world see you as my husband but I see u as my mini god my small god love u now and forever…To my adorable fans happy val the world see u all as fans but I see u all as my family friend and my supporter,thanks all for loving and supporting me promise neva to let u all down…To everyone who doesn’t have a man or woman of ur own may God answer ur prayers and put a smile on ur face keep praying and i will pray along..love u all.

Later, she shared the photo of the car below with the caption;

“I cant help this I’m so happy @adeniyijohnson thanks alot…I’m super happy I’m crying @adeniyijohnson this is jst too much I’m still in shock”

So sweet! Congrats to Toyin, she's been dropping hints for a long time. And wishing them more love and happiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.