Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pink Goes Nude For PETA - Shows Off Her Tattoos

Posted in: ,

Over the years, one of the high profile pubicity campaigns for PETA - the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - has been the use of celebrities to advocate against animal cruelty. Most times, the celebs go naked to campaign against wearing fur as their former colleagues used to do in the decades before the 70s and 80s when PETA came to prominence.

The advocacy group has now introduced Pink as the latest celebrity for the campaign against the wearing of fur/maltreatment of animals. The singer is photographed tastefully naked and showing off her myriad of tattoos.

The picture is reported to be part of a huge billboard ad campaign, and the slogan goes;

"I'd rather go naked than wear fur. Be comfortable in your own skin and let animals keep theirs."

35 year old Pink, whose real name is Alecia Moore, told US Weekly of the campaign, and how she regrets having worn fur in the past;

"I’ve always felt that animals are the purest spirits in the world. They don’t fake or hide their feelings, and they are the most loyal creatures on Earth."

"I would like to say I've always been fur-free. Unfortunately, I went through a selfish phase and wore fur on a couple of occasions. But I wised up and now boycott fur completely. I wish everyone was forced to learn the horrors that these animals go through for fashion trends. I hope fur wearers get bitten in the ass by the same kind of animal they wear on their back."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.