Monday, March 16, 2015

Joke Silva Honors Elderly Mum - Thanks God For the Privilege of Caring For Her

Posted in: , ,

Joke Silva is one of the most respected actresses in Nollywood, and has been in the industry for several decades. She is married to fellow veteran actor, Olu Jacobs and they are blessed with 2 sons. The beautiful actress was among those that took the opportunity of mothering Sunday yesterday to celebrate their mothers. Joke Silva shared a picture collage on Instragram with the caption:

Without you….I can’t imagine where I would be. My mentor…who allowed me to follow my dream…supported me when it was rough…proffessional grandmama…thank you God for the honor and privilege to care for you…happy mothering sunday Dr (mrs) Abimbola Silva…my mum. 2015.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.