Monday, March 16, 2015

Justin Bieber Roast By Jeff Ross Spawns #IHaveMyPeriodJustin

Posted in: ,

Comedians held nothing sacred during Justin Bieber's Comedy Central roast, as the 21-year-old star's ability to be an adult was mocked, and his millions of teenage fans slated. Selena Gomez was brought up as well as Kevin Hart and the late Paul Walker.

Comedian Jeff Ross said in the roast that Justin gets the blood flowing when his mostly female fans have not even got their period yet. It is this roast that has now started the hashtag #IHaveMyPeriodJustin, as his fans attempted to show that they're not that young anymore.

Before the end of the roast, Bieber apologized for having "turned people off" during the Comedy Central Roast and took a moment to reflect on his troubles in recent years. Justin Bieber acknowledged having "turned a lot of people off the past few years, saying;

"There was no preparing me for this life. I got thrown into this, 12 years old. There are moments I'm proud of and things I've done that don't define who I am. I look forward to being someone you're proud of. ... I'm excited to see what's next."

"You have my word -- I will not end up broken, pathetic, bitter or sitting on someone else's roast. I'm at a moment of change. This is a new day."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.