Monday, March 16, 2015

Nigerian Celebrities & Mums - Omawumi, Waje, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Annie Idibia, Funke Akindele..

Posted in: ,
CheeChee: Cheers Mummy.

Mothering Sunday in Nigeria has come and gone but mothers are forever. Several Nigerian celebrities were among the people are used the opportunity of the special day to publicly show off their sweet mothers and appreciate the love and impact these women have had in their lives. On the part of the men, wives and mothers-in-law were not left out.

Check out these photos and messages by Omawumi, Waje, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Annie Idibia, Seyi Law, Funke Akindele, Ali Baba, Kayla Oniwo, Lamide Akintobi, and Karen Igho to the mother figures who made them who they are.

Omawumi & Mother-in-law: Happy Mothers Day to my Mother In Law of Destiny Mrs Chio Yussuf… Mother extraordinaire, beautiful inside out. We love you plenty!

Waje & Mum: This woman has been my confidant, bank manager teaching me to make better financial choices, my teacher whose life has been an example to me, mentor extraordinaire, hard working but with a gentle spirit that makes u love her the min u see her. Spirit filled woman who has taught me faith and trust in God has its rewards. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman that I will spoil silly, my bestie . I love you and honestly ask God for the strength to be like you and make sacrifices for my children as you did for us. Ha!!! U never see anything.# 2015#spoilmummyyear

Ali Baba: HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY TO MY WIFE AND MY MUM… And to all mothers and mothers to be across the worldThank you for all the joy, love, sacrifices, hard work, understanding, provision, protection and above all prayers… You deserve all praises that come your way

Funke Akindele's Mum: Happy mother’s day to all our Mothers! The good Lord will grant all wonderful mothers long life and good health. #ilovemymum

Seyi Law's mother and Mother-in-law: My mothers, Your prayers have kept me. Your love is my strength. Your happiness is my joy. Thanks for keeping faith in me. God bless you for your love and pains.Happy Mothers’day to my Angels. I love you.

Lamide Akintobi with mum and identical twin aunt: "When your mama has a twin, you’re lucky enough to get twice the love! Happy Mothering Sunday to my two classy, funny, rocking mummies! #mymommyisoninsta #Butshejustscrollsandsmiles #HiMommy"

Karen Igho: Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother in the world,May God bless and keep you young for me.

Annie Idibia's Mum: This Woman ….No words to Explain how grateful I am to be called ur Daughter … no words… #strongestwomaniknow #mystrongestSupportSystem #myhero God bless you mom… I Loveeeeeeeeeeee you so much.

Ini Edo's Mother: Happy Mother’s Day to my favorite person In de world.thank u for the brave woman that u are. I love u mum❤


Omwawumi & Mother: Happy Mothers Day to All Mothers(biological, spiritual and those anticipating/praying) including my Hon. Chief Mrs Queen Aya Megbele JP!! My prayer warrior, my Paddy, Fellow gossip partner, Chief executioner, no nonsense mama cathedral. Live long and always stay fabulous!

Kaylah Oniwo: My real superstar, my fashionista ! The reason I’m who I am today because her love is unconditional . God bless every mother ,soon-to-be moms, those who have taken children in and catered to them like their own & those waiting and praying for Gods miracle . It’s a special gift . Happy Mother’s Day #happymothersday #mothersarethebes t#sexysuperhero #herestous #Baileys @baileysnigeria

Photo Credit: Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.