Tuesday, April 23, 2013

POLL - What is your Love Language?

Posted in: ,


Dr. Gary Chapman wrote a book titled The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts and it became and still is, one of the go to books for counselling couples on how to keep their relationship fresh and nurtured. The love languages go both ways, the ones you like to receive and the ones you like to give.







Of course, it doesn't mean one is more important than the others, most of us need all of them at one time or the other to keep the love thriving, but one may just hit the right spot for you all the time. In order of most cherished for me, it's got to be quality time, physical touch, acts of service, words of affirmation and then receiving gifts. How do you rank, vote and leave your comments.





11 comments:

  1. Mine would have to be quality time, acts of service, physical touch, receiving gifts and words of affirmation.
    I'd rather you "show" me than "tell" me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love languages are quality time and physical touch.I cannot chose between these two as they're my main love languages.However,i like words of affirmation too,but it comes after the aforementioned two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physical Touch and Quality Time. I enjoy holding hands, giving high fives, constantly hugging my friends, etc. And my favorite times are when I'm hanging out with my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love quality time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I read this for marriage counseling :)
    Mine are Quality time and words of Affirmation. I keep discovering that I may just be the type with a bit of all though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine would be words of affirmation and acts of service :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality time, physical touch and words of affirmation :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you asked me awhile back I would hav said words of affirmation, but nah, quality time n physical touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I be 'greedy' and have three? :)
    Quality time, physical touch, and words of affirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is qualiy time,physical touch,acts of service and sharing gifts not just recieving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think everything up there counts in their own specific way(s) - so I really can't choose one or a number of.

    They all work for me. I hope that's not greedy!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.