Tuesday, August 20, 2013

[Women Online] Ramat Oiza at TrendyRammy

Posted in: , ,

Ibrahim Ramat oiza of Trendyrammy says if there's one thing blogging has taught her, it is that patience is virtue because most comments can be very annoying and frustrating but she has learnt to just read them and smile. She is a fashionista and her current project is to create a diary of fashion related stories on her blog. Enjoy her feature;


Tell us about yourself?

I am a final year computer science student currently studying in the university of Abuja. I am a lady who believes that simplicity is the utmost sophistication and no good sailor sails through a smooth sea. I am a fashion blogger at www.trendyrammy.com

What do your write about on your blog? Are there any special features or fashion competitions on your blog? 

My blog is a more of a fashion, style and event blog. On my blog we feature fashionable male and females around the globe because we believe that you don’t have to be a celebrity before you get featured on a blog. Presently, I am having a competition titled FASHION DIARY where fashionable and intelligent people get to send me fashion related stories and the winner gets to win N5,000 worth of airtime of any Nigeria network. We are still working on so many competitions.

What motivated you to start your blog? How long have you been blogging for?

My best friend motivated me to start blogging because she wanted me to share my passion for friend with people and I must say that I am happy to be a new and upcoming blogger because it is fun and I have inspired some people when it comes to fashion. I started blogging January 22nd 2013,so my blog is just eight months.

Do you blog full time or as a hobby? If full time, do you make money from your blog and how?

I blog as a hobby.

What is the biggest lesson blogging has taught you about yourself?

Blogging has taught me that patience is virtue because most comments can be very annoying and frustrating but I just read them and smile.

Who inspires your fashion sense?

My mum is one person that inspires my fashion sense and the likes of solange, Victoria beckham, addie of style fluency, toun of toun aj

What is your favourite item of clothing and why?

I cant do with a denim be it a shirt, dress or trouser. Denim can be styled simply and still look good and they can never go out of trend.

What’s your personal motto?

My personal motto is “No good sailor sails through a smooth sea”

What is your favourite flavour of icecream?

Strawberry

If we looked in your handbag right now, what would we find?

Hmmmmmm, a book titled “citadel of believers” I take it everywhere I go to.

If you were a super hero what would your power be?

World's strongest lady





3 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.