Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Man Candy - Dr Sid in a Scottish Kilt For a Friend's Wedding

Posted in: , ,

If this were the cover art of a movie, Dr Sid himself titled it best when he captioned this picture he shared on Instagram, "A Scottish Wedding, a Naija Grooms Man and a Kilt". Dr Sid was among the groomsmen at his friends wedding and along with the Scottish groom, they all wore the kilt with their suits.


Now, scores of romance novels set in the Scottish Highlands, and my years in Edinburgh have certainly left me with an admiration of men in Kilts. The question remains, are they wearing anything underneath? If you ask me, na who I go ask? Ask Dr. Sid :)




3 comments:

  1. I'm sure they wear something under, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read somewhere that they aren't supposed to wear anything underneath. Really.

    One must hope for still weather, no serious winds- or the guests are going to have more eye candy than they bargained for!

    Case in point, that groomsman raising his leg in the picture should take time o...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.