Monday, September 9, 2013

The Meeting - Behind the Scenes and Interview With Midred Okwo, Rita Dominic and other Actors

Posted in: , , ,

Rita Dominic's The Meeting remains one of the best Nollywood movies I've seen and a great romantic comedy for any audience. The producers are preparing to release the DVD version of the movie in the coming months and this promo of behind the scene snippets and interviews with some of the people involved in making the movie is a must watch.




And if you haven't seen it, watch The Meeting below. You can read my full review here.





2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Please, when are you doing a review of Maami? I have watched it and would like to have your reviews

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.