Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Asa Performs New Single Dead Again At Olympia For the Fête de la Musique

Posted in: , ,

In the run up to her new album #BedOfStone out August 25, Asa performed an Acoustic Live version of the single Dead Again at the Olympia Paris.

In the appearance as a headlining act for the Fete de la Musique, she also performs Jailer from her eponymous album and another single, How Did Love Find Me, off Bed of Stone.

I did not buy Beautiful Imperfection, Asa's last album, but listening to these two singles, I've just pre-ordered Bed of Stone. I'm that sold!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.