Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sorry Mrs. Carter - Jay Z's Alleged Mistress Sends Open Letter to Beyonce

Posted in: , ,

Beyoncé and Jay Z will soon be wrapping up their North America On The Run tour reported to have netted them over $100 Million, and it seems some hangers on want their share of the money and attention.

Liv is a rapper who claims to have been pursued by Jay Z in the past but says she did not accept his offer to be his mistress because she respected Beyonce. The rapper has now released a music video, called, “Sorry Mrs. Carter,” an open letter to Beyonce whom she says came for her first. Really?

Over the beat of OutKast's hit Sorry Ms.Jackson, Liv raps about  how she never expected to be featured in Life and Style magazine after being linked with Jay Z.


"Got my name in the news saying things I ain't do. Side chick. Never. Mistress. Who? Ya'll misinformed, got it misconstrued," 

That even though she and Jay Z never had sex, Hov wants and thinks about her when he’s with Beyonce.

"F**k, f***ing to the top, me and Jay never screwed. He could be his-self with me and he dig that s**t, us two attracted like some magnets and us crossing paths was no accident, when I stepped out his life I took a piece of his heart, I know he still close his eyes and see me in the dark."

... how Jay Z likes "naturally flawless model chicks" like herself,

“You know what I was gonna respect you but since you crossed over into my lane it’s time to check you"

“The man? He likes model chicks. He likes all naturally flawless model chicks, like me. You actin’ nonchalant for the audience / ‘Cause I ain’t just another shorty you put the naughty on’.

Liv then slams Beyoncé for being "ride and die til the very end", and says that Bey should tell her fans how she "really became a wife."

“Girls can’t run the world fightin’ over men, all my single ladies better keep in mind when them those tables turn you gon’ be the wife.

“Why don’t you tell these girls how to be wives? Why don’t tell these girls how to act around yo’ husband?”.

She then rolls her eyes over Beyonce's song Drunk In Love as a clip of the video shows.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.