Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Oge Okoye Celebrates Daughter's 4th Birthday [Photos]

Posted in: , ,

Oge Okoye is one happy mother as her young daughter adds another year. As she celebrated her princess, the actress wrote on Instagram...

Happy birthday my sweet cutie from my womb..she is 4 yrs today. I pray God blesses you with wisdom, continuous good health,understanding, wealth, more love in your being..God will make all things bright and shinny for u my darling damsel..Love u so big...to the moon..touching the stars and back baby.Stay glam cutie. Kisses.

Check out the lovely Cinderella birthday cake below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.