Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Identity Theft - Lil Kim Disses Nicki Minaj in New Song But Gets Pushback For Her Facelifts

Posted in: , ,

First, Lil Kim dropped her own "Flawless" remix last week, reminding at Nicki Minaj, who had called herself "The Queen of Rap" on the Beyonce track, that she, Lil Kim, was still on the throne.

Lil' Kim has now released another Nicki Minaj diss track titled "Identity Theft" in which she's calling Nicki out for stealing her style. She announced the single on Twitter with the collage above.

But it is this picture and the artwork for the new song [See below] rather than the song itself that is getting her fans and non-fans unhappy.

Critics on Twitter are pushing back, saying Lil Kim doesn't look anything now like the old images she's using to say Nicki stole from her. And they are asking, who's the identity thief now?

The Identity Theft artwork features a picture of Nicki on a driver's license with Kim's information, and below that, in the artwork for the Flawless remix, Lil Kim photoshops herself to replace Nicki Minaj on the collage with Beyonce.



In Flawless remix, Lil Kim raps;

"Am I trippin' or did this ho just say my name?"

"Queen of Rap, f--k outta here / Queen's back, f--k outta here / Time to get this rap b---h up outta here."

"I just had a baby 'bout a week ago / these b---ches got me on my bully yo / look at this s--t still got my d--k on her lips."

"Damn, it's a shame I gave you the rope / b---h I want you to hang."


In Identity Theft, Kim raps:

"You swaggerjackers give the game a bad look, pop shit on Twitter, and apologize on Facebook.

Anything you tried to do, I don did it.

I let you live for awhile, but I'm down with the crown, the Queen is back, bitches come get it."

Some people think Lil' Kim is trying to make a comeback, to be relevant off Nicki's success, and I totally agree. Two disses just a couple of days apart, it's getting a bit desperate.

Quit while you're ahead Lil Kim....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.