Monday, October 20, 2014

Daddy Time - President Jonathan And Daughter Attend Gowon's 80th Birthday Service

Posted in: , ,

President Jonathan was accompanied by one of his grown up daughters to the 80th Birthday thanksgiving service of former head of state, General Yakubu Gowon at the National Christian Ecumenical Centre in Abuja.

Some of the dignataries who attended the service included Senate President David Mark, Bayelsa Governor Imoke Dickson, Gov Mimiko. Gowon is now known as a man of prayer, and also invited several men of God and bishops. Happy birthday to him.










3 comments:

  1. Seriake Dickson, I think you mean. Also, I was hoping to see more pictures of Jonathan's daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming
    yet again to read more news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

    Brief but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.