Monday, October 20, 2014

Vincent Enyeama Really Missing His Wife And Children

Posted in: , ,

Nigerian goalie Vincent Enyeama is a family man at heart, and he doesn't hide it at all. This is currently football season and the dad of three is really missing his family. The international player shared the picture above with the caption;

I'm coming home.let the rain wash away,all my pains of yesterday.i know my kingdom await and I can't wait to come back home.i am missing you.
Awwww... see more of his emotional tributes to his wife of 9 years and his kids as he looks forward to going back to them.,




9 official years you have been there to clean up my mess.to show me that support,to walk the tracks with me,to smile at me even when I am sad.i am so proud of every of the 9 official years that I have been with you.thank God for thinking of me and letting you down on my path.God bless you and your generation.


Like the drug.i really miss my dope.my way to chill after a busy football schedule.


The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night.the LORD shall be your everlasting light.i have missed you,can't wait to come back home but first,victory on my mind.


Only God can separate me from your love#i will forever love and live for you#you remain dear to my soul#God bless you and all your friends#well wishers#love ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.