Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Man Caught Having Sex In Public Speeds Up To Finish Instead of Stopping

Posted in: ,

Lei Mei Ni and Dong Jen, were clearly into the sex they were having and didn’t want to stop even when onlookers interrupted them.

“Hang on, I’m nearly there!”  Dong is reported to have shouted when told to stop, before he went right back to it with greater speed.

The couple were caught in a carpark in Bengbu, China and an eyewitness, Tain Yu, narrated the incident thus;

“When the guard came over, rather than cover up, he just started to speed up.”

“Clearly he wanted to get the job done. And he did. I wouldn’t say it was shocking, more weirdly comical.”

You can read more and see the video here.



1 comment:

  1. Never interrupt a man mid-course, I say. This made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.